Klook.com

Friday, May 11, 2018

, ,

Whoa.. Jeon Soyeon is truly amazing..

I was watching LATATA Relay Dance and noticed that Jeon Soyeon was the only one with professional-looking expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I even watched their fancams too, you know? But then..


She was the only one who didn't raise both of her arms in this part, so I thought she did a mistake.. But then I noticed that her accessory got stuck on her stocking..


Can you see it? You need to take a closer look of it.. It was barely noticeable, but her solo part was coming up right after her accessory got stuck..


Here's the shocking part.. She took off the accessory and managed to rock her solo part with amazing expression and gestures even with just one hand.. I literally gasped here because of how much she looks like a professional.. I keep on questioning whether if she's really a rookie..ㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ


Her stocking was ripped but I didn't even notice that at first..ㅋㅋㅋ I had to watch the fancam for several times before noticing it.. It's just so amazing, considering by how she's still a rookie.. She didn't panic and handled it really well.. I think I'm gonna stan her really soon.. She's so cool..



Here's the link of the fancam..ㅠㅠ
To those who are busy, you can start watching from 1.43!

[+389][-62]

ㅋㅋ |2018.05.09 15:46 신고하기
I've always liked her since Produce 101 era.. She's the only eliminated trainee that I miss..
75
14
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.09 18:15 신고하기
Her live singing is so freaking awesome.. Even so much better than girl groups who are already years into their debut..
68
18
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.09 10:43 신고하기
She used to get a lot of hate during Produce 101 and now that she has succeeded on showing the public how much she has grown and improved, I somehow respect and look up to her even though I'm the same age with her.. If I was her, it would've taken me a long time to get back and stand up because I have a weak mental..
45
9
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.09 21:43 신고하기
Honestly, there are numerous posts of Jeon Soyeon coming up on Pann every day and I don't mind about it at all.. She didn't show up in public for a quite long time so I was kind of worried that she would just get buried like that.. But to be honest, I think she looks better with her baby-ish side rather than this kind of heavy make up.. Seems like she's in charge of being the 'Tough Unnie' in the group..
35
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.09 11:39 신고하기
I used to be a boy group stan but I decided to start stanning female idols because of Jeon Soyeonㅇㅅㅇ
22
5
trazy.com