Klook.com

Friday, May 11, 2018

, ,

Whoa.. I already expected Bot No Jaem to be like this, but..

He's so f*cking handsome, f*ck.. I saw him on Pann so I thought I should check out his videos and whoa.. 

Honestly, I've already thought that he looks like the mixture of Cha Eunwoo, Ahn Jaehyun, and Im Siwan ever since I saw him on Pann.. 
But I fell in love with him even harder after checking out his channel.. 

I'm willing to empty my bank account if he ever debuted as an actor. 
Anyway, here are some gifs and pictures of Bot No Jaem that I have on my phone..


[+357][-23]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.11 10:06 신고하기
Honestly, there are a lot of handsome faces among male youtubers and BJ.. But most of them have this 'Look at me, I'm handsome' feels in them, I know that Bot No Jaem probably knows and very conscious of his looks but he's not like the other youtubers and BJs.. Every time I watch his videos, I don't feel like watching a typical handsome guy's vlog but I feel like watching a celebrity instead..
139
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.11 10:33 신고하기
He kinda has CNBlue's Jonghyun..?'s vibes in him too..
127
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.11 13:35 신고하기
Why is he still preparing to become a police?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just jump into the entertainment industryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
103
65
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.11 17:54 신고하기
The comment section in his live streaming is always a mess, and there he is.. Silently studying in peaceㅋㅋㅋㅋ
66
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.11 17:12 신고하기
Guys, I heard that he's currently preparing to become a police.. Let's all prepare to become thieves..
65
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.11 14:55 신고하기
I know he's handsome and that's a good thing.. But if you notice it, he always look tired but the sight of him studying really hard is just so cool.. And it's so freaking cute how he acts awkward in his vlog and keeps on taking some glances at the camera every once in a while..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think it's one of his charms how he got popular out of all sudden and he doesn't seem to get bothered by it.. He keeps on studying hard despite the amount of comments in his channel asking him to debut in the entertainment industry..
62
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.11 09:27 신고하기
I haven't even seen anyone with such aura in the entertainment industry..
49
2

trazy.com