Klook.com

Friday, May 11, 2018

, ,

The Produce 48 trainee who looks like Suzy

프듀48 수지 닮은 연습생 | 인스티즈
프듀48 수지 닮은 연습생 | 인스티즈


-She looks like the mixture of Nayeon and Suzy..

-By any chance, is she Sihyun from the first season of Produce 101?

-She indeed does look like Suzy in the first picture, but I can barely see the resemblance in the other pictures..

-She does resemble Suzy but that's not going to make me watch the show.. She seems to be the type of person who gets adored by people no matter where she is..

-I think she looks like the mixture of Nayeon and Momo rather than Suzy..

-Oh... I thought that was really Suzy in the first picture..

-Oh.. I can see the resemblance..

-I think she looks like Suzy more because of her hairstyle..

-Oh..? She's so much different with the Sihyun that I know.. She's Sihyun from Produce 101 Season 1, right?? I have never thought she looked like Suzy before but now that I look at these pictures, she does resemble Suzy..

-I think it's the eyes..

-She looks like the mixture of Sana and Suzy..!!
trazy.com