Klook.com

Friday, May 11, 2018

, ,

The thing that SNSD's members always do whenever they go to The States.jpgif (ft. Tiffany)

Yuri went to US for a schedule

HkEou
She posted about how she was very excited to go to US..
Turns out the reason is because she was going to meet Tiffany

OGKwN
zxmAY

iCSgy
Seohyun who also went to the US for a photoshoot

dXgQL
Turns out that she also spared some of her time to go to Disneyland and have fun with Tiffany

duVbf
siuus
bIPiv
2.gif

Tiffany and Sooyoung's update on Instagram today

woUiS
kKpVn
BGZgl
JRfvk
zmmPk
Seems like they met and spent some time together!

And when Tiffany went to South Korea last January, the members spared their time to see her and without them knowing the 8 of them gathered togetherㅠㅠ

wlOqB
rMCXt
HZsBN
Tiffany's Facebook Live Streaming.

I went to South Korea and met all of SNSD's members. They all came to my house and we had fun.
At first, I told them 'Seohyun is coming to my house. Who else going to join us?' and then they all came.
It was really fun, I've missed them a lot.


-My girls are so prettyㅠㅠ

-Tiffany's expression has gotten so much better.. She looks more comfortable now..

-I will always wait for SNSD..ㅠㅠ

-What is Tiffany up to lately..?

-I really love the chemistry between SNSD's members..ㅠㅠ

-SNSD is so precious..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can see Tiffany's face during SNSD's early debut days in those pictures..

-SNSD is seriously so adorable..ㅠㅠ It's really great to see their friendship!

-Tiffany has gotten so much prettier..

-Tiffany, will you meet me too if I ever go to The States..?

-Tiffany looks so freaking beautiful with light make up..

-This is so heart-warming..ㅠㅠㅠ

-The first and also the last idol group I will ever stan..

-I'm so jealous of their friendship..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com