Klook.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

, , ,

'Gaechwi Beauty' Kim Kisu, 'I often heard people saying that I look like BTS' Jhope'



-Jhope's fans must be really offended to hear this.. Have some strength, guys..

-I feel sorry for Jhope..

-They do look alike, though..

-They don't look alike at all..

-The percentage of the resemblance would be around 2%.. But honestly, Jhope's fans must be really offended to hear this especially since he reveals it himself..

-Honestly, they kinda look alike.. When I first saw a full-group picture of BTS, I spotted Jhope and I thought he was Kim Kisu's relatives or something..

-I mean, who would be happy to hear that they look like Kim Kisu?

-It's annoying enough just to hear the statement, what's more annoying is the fact that they indeed kinda look similar..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He needs to apologize to Jhope..

-If I was Jhope, I would've felt really upset and annoyed..

-I've always thought so, but now that seeing their pictures compared to each other.. They don't really look alike..

-I'm not even a fan of Jhope, but I feel offended to hear thisㅋㅋㅋ

-F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of sin did Jhope commit to deserve this..

-What the heck is he saying..

-He said that by himself?? Jhope must be really dumb-founded to hear it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are you acting like that to our Jhope.. F*ck..
trazy.com