Klook.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

, , , , , , , , ,

Idol groups whose exclusive contracts are going to end next year

The groups stated below are the ones who have exclusive 7 years contract with their companies

BAP

ouiAI
VIXX

gJass
Nu'est

emLMj
BTOB

KNKOS
Wanna One

sHRlJ
EXID

VymuL
AOA

mtQmc
Hello Venus

lBwPA
Fiestar


-Looks like EXID is going to renew their contract..

-Anyway, Wanna One only has a year left to promote together..

-I have a feeling Nu'est is going to renew their contract..

-I really hope BTOB would renew their contract..

-Isn't Got7's contract also going to expire next year?

-Ah.. I can't imagine how sad it would be when Wanna One holds their last concert..

-I honestly hope Nu'est wouldn't renew their contract with their current company..

-I have a feeling Fiestar won't renew their contract..

-Why are you guys hoping for Nu'est to not renew their contract?? I'm asking this because I really don't know;;

-I have a feeling everyone except Wanna One, Fiestar, and Hello Venus are going to renew their contracts..

-I hope BAP would take this opportunity to leave TS.. My friend has been a fan of BAP since their debut days, that's why I know all the hardships that they went through because of TS.. I feel really sorry towards them..

-I think VIXX is going to promote together as a group for a really really long time..

-Nu'est has just started hitting big recently, they have no reason to not renew their contract..

-BAP, please escape yourselves from TS..

-Hello Venus..ㅠㅠ Is there no hope for them anymore?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Nu'est and EXID are 100% going to renew their contracts..
trazy.com