Klook.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

, , , ,

The idol that CLC's Kwon Eunbin is really into lately

Eunbin: There's an idol that I'm really into these days. It's Baek Jiheon, the one with pig tails from Fromis 9. She's so cute that I always watch her videos everyday.. Yesterday, Yoojin sent me a link of video of Fromis 9 covering Hobglobin. It happened that Baek Jiheon was the one who danced to my part, I feel really happy to see that. I'm going to start a conversation with her later.

Seungyeon: She keeps on watching her videos while talking about how cute Baek Jiheon is.. I think she's going to join her fandom at this rate.

Eunbin: I have already joined her fandom by now..

Seungyeon: Stop looking at her, she might feel pressured if you do because we're currently wearing gold-themed outfits which look intimidating..

Eunbin: Hehehe.. I'm gonna talk to her later..

Fromis9's Baek Jiheon (03liner)
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈
CLC 권은빈이 최근 입덕한 아이돌.gif | 인스티즈


-Jiheon-ah, you're really really cute and I really really love you so much..

-'We're currently wearing gold-themed outfits which look intimidating'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so cute

-She really suits the pig tail hairstyle!

-The tip of her lips are so pretty.. She really does look so cute..

-Huk.. Kwon Eunbin is so freaking pretty.. She looks like UEE..

-Hul.. I slightly can see her resemblance to Moonbin..

-She really does look cute especially with the pig tails hairstyleㅜㅜ

-She looks so freaking cute..

-What.. A '03liner..? I guess there are idols who are younger than me these days.. Anyway, she really looks cute with pig tails!ㅠㅠㅠ

-Kwon Eunbin is such a cutie!

-Jiheon is so cute and pretty at the same time.. She has this ability to make you feel happier just by looking at her!

-She kinda looks like Woozi from Seventeen..

-Hul.. '03liner..? That's unbelievable, she's literally a baby..

-She thinks they look intimidating because of their gold-themed outfits..ㅋㅋㅋ That's seriously so cute..

-She kinda resembles Jooe..

-Hul.. She looks like that girl from Crayon Pop..

-Whoa.. She's even younger than Eunbin..
trazy.com