Klook.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

, ,

The latest thing that becomes a trend overseas because of GDㄷㄷㄷ

DbTgt
CFtEe
iSukM
Huk..


-I have a pair at home, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like those slippers because they're really comfortable to wear..

-Oh, I think I know why.. The slippers suddenly looks cuter now that GD wore it..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What on the earth is happening..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-F*ck, I didn't see this coming at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking ridiculous..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh..ㅋㅋ But honestly, seeing him wearing one makes me want to buy a pair of it..

-Now that I took a closer look, the color of the slippers is actually really pretty..ㅋㅋㅋShall I buy one?

-Hmm.. I want to buy one..

-Look at how the fan even put some filter before uploading it on Instagram..ㅋㅋㅋ What a cutieㅋㅋㅋ

-That looks so pretty, I suddenly want to buy oneㅋㅋㅋ

-What the heck, this is driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from GD..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My sibling bought a pair and I have to admit that it's a good slippers, they dry really fast..

-Whoa.. No wonder why he's a celebrity, he looks cool even when he's just wearing a pair of slippers..

-How could he look handsome even in that uniform..
trazy.com