Klook.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

, ,

Are those her actual eyelashes?

What kind of mascara do I need to use to make my eyelashes look like hers?ㅜㅜ


-I think she's just using a thin and natural-looking false eyelashes..

-What.. There's no way that's her real eyelashesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard that Irene doesn't use false eyelashes often..

-Isn't that just because she's using a natural-looking falsies and cut it into parts to make it look more natural?

-I think she's using a natural-looking falsies.. I've seen her pre-debut pictures, and she doesn't seem to be the type that have long eyelashes!

-I bet that's not a falsies..

-Just because she has thick and long eyelashes, doesn't mean that she doesn't use falsies.. I bet she still uses falsies, it's just that she cuts it into parts to make it look natural..

-Yeah.. That's how my eyelashes look like after I curl them and use Kiss Me mascara!

-Celebrities appear on TV almost everyday.. There's no way that they don't use falsies..

-I don't think she's using any falsies in that gif..

-Her stylists said it herself that Irene does use falsies!

-Looks like she's using falsies that have been cut up into smaller pieces!

-Irene's real eyelashes are actually thick and long, but she revealed it herself that she does use false eyelashes!

-Whoa.. Her eyelashes are so freaking pretty..

-Whoa.. Who cares about that.. She looks so freaking gorgeous..

-Celebrities always use false eyelashes no matter in what condition..
trazy.com