Klook.com

Friday, August 4, 2017

, ,

Crazy collaboration! Samuel x Chungha

The height difference between them looks very adorable
They even intertwined their fingers~

I was changing channels and stopped when I saw them on MCountdown
The chemistry between them is really great, regardless their age gap.
Their dancing skills look very great as well and I also noticed that their body proportions are really nice..

The song sounds nice and I was very surprised to know that both of them have a very unique voices!

Samuel's performance of Sixteen is very great as well, but I just can't stop watching this 'With U' performance..


I'm leaving the link to the full video down here


[+174][-4]

1. [+47][-2] I like 'With U' so freaking much.. It's exploding with chemistry between two great dancersㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+40][-0] Samuel's performance for 'Sixteen' is very great as well~~

3. [+31][-0] With U is a very addicting songㅠㅠㅠ Both of them are driving me crazy with their dance..

4. [+15][-0] My baby looks like an angel..ㅠㅠ

5. [+14][-0] With U is a very nice song, I can't stop listening to itㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are my fixed picks!

6. [+13][-0] Sixteen, the title song, sounds as nice as With U!

7. [+13][-1] It's really heart-fluttering.. I'm rooting for this collaboration..

8. [+13][-1] With U is a very nice song~~ Their voices suit the song really well<3<3

9. [+13][-0] I've always knew that Chungha has a great dancing skills, but I had no idea that her voice was this beautiful.. I just found out about it right after watching their performance..

10. [+13][-0] Samuel's With U has a mature feelings to it, while Sixteen has a cute vibes into it!! Both songs have a really nice choreography!
trazy.com