Klook.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

, ,

The heart-fluttering conservative actions of a female idol

매우 보수적인 모습이 설레는 여자아이돌 | 인스티즈


-Whoa.. I wish I had a friend like her..

-This is too much for my weak heart to handle..

-I think I'm going to die.. My heart can't remember how to beat again..

-I love you.....

-I'm dead...

-Whoa.. I'm having a heart attack..

-Whoa.. My heart is beating so fast.. I guess this is what people call girl crush..

-I knew I would see Moonbyul here..ㅠㅠ

-I never thought there would come a day where my heart skips a beat because of a woman..

-Hul.. What the heck.. I think I'm going to stan her..ㅠㅠ

-She's really lovelyㅜㅜ

-Now I know what people mean by girl crush..

-Whoa.. So this is what they call girl crush..?

-Moonbyul hyung....

-I really want to have a friend like her..

-Moonbyul is mine..

-She's my woman.. She's my woman.. She's my woman..

-It's my first time having my heart skips a beat because of a woman..
trazy.com