Klook.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

,

The boy group who just released their official light stick

is Astro

방금 공식응원봉 생긴 아이돌 jpg | 인스티즈


-Aw.. That's so cute..

-Oh.. It looks so pretty..

-Whoa.. I like that mood light..

-The color looks so beautiful..

-Whoa.. I like the idea of releasing an official mood light..

-Whoa.. That's very expensive..

-Idols these days have a really nice official lightsticks..

-Whoa.. I'm not even their fan but I want to buy one..

-Hul.. I want that mood light..

-Hul.. It's so prettyㅠㅠ Hey, SM.. Have you seen this? You guys need to work harder..

-Amazing.. It's worth it..

-Whoa.. The mood light, it's really simple yet beautiful...

-Whoa.. So pretty... I'm jealous of their fans..

-Whoa.. It's so freaking pretty and expensive..

-Whoa.. I love that mood light.. It's really pretty, it even makes me, who's not even their fan, want to buy one..

-It's so pretty.. and expensive..

-Oh.. Seems like there are a lot of groups who have official mood lights these days..
trazy.com