Klook.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

, ,

Seulgi's teasers for Red Flavor

조금 전 올라온 슬기 티저 (ㅇㅃ주의) | 인스티즈
조금 전 올라온 슬기 티저 (ㅇㅃ주의) | 인스티즈


-She's seriously so beautiful.. Whoa.. Just, whoa..

-Seulgi-ya, you're so pretty..

-Whoa.. Seulgi is the best..

-My Goddess..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Is she even wearing shoes in the last picture..?ㅠㅠ

-My woman..ㅠㅠ

-Unnie, I'm all yours!!!!!!!!!

-I'm really looking forward to their comeback..ㅠㅠ

-She still looks pretty even with that rainbow scarf strangling on her head..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Seulgi is really the queen of concepts..

-My goals..ㅠㅠ

-Seulgi is so charming..

-It's so fascinating how she still manages to look beautiful even with those clothes..

-Kang Seulgi is the best..ㅠㅠ

-My heart...ㅠㅠ

-Seulgi-ya, don't you think you're too pretty to be real?ㅠㅠ

-How could she still look pretty even with that clothes!!!ㅠㅠ
trazy.com