Klook.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

The 41 students of Idol School




-Snowbaby...?

-Their names are really unique..

-So how many of them are going to debut in the end?

-Hul.. I didn't know Tiny-G's Myungji is also participating in this show..

-Haein..? Haein-ah, why are you in that showㅠㅠ

-Lee Saerom is my fixed pickㅠㅠ But still, I'm not going to watch this show..

-Natty..? JYP's Natty??

-I didn't know that 'Som' is an existing last name..

-Shin Si Ah..? Where did I see her before.. Why does she sound so familiar to me..

-Bin Haneul.. Ban Haneul?? Is that her real name..?

-Hul.. I see someone from my school.. It's so fascinating..

-I personally think Baek Jiheon is so pretty..

-This show reminds me of Boys24...

-Hul.. Natty used to look like a baby back then.. She grew up so much..

-I see some familiar faces.. I used to be Bin Haneul's friend on facebook, but she deleted her account because she was going to participate on this show..

-I have a feeling Natty is going to be like Somi.. She's outstanding..

-Lee Youngyoo from The Queen's Classroom??
trazy.com