Klook.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

,

Jung Joongji reveals the truth using his SNS.. 'I'm not a criminal, it's just a noise marketing'



-Hul.. What's happening..

-I wonder which one is the truth..

-Hul.. What..? If that's just a noise marketing then his label is really cruel..

-Didn't he change his name to Jung Mose..?

-If that's the truth then.. I'm seriously getting goosebumps right now..

-Is he stating the truth..? If it was just a false accusation then why didn't he speak up for himself..?

-Hul.. His label did that just to get attention..?

-I feel bad for him if what he's saying is the truth.. He even changed his name because of all the hate he got..

-..?? My friend was one of the victims..

-He used to date my friend's sister..

-Whoa.. I almost believed him for a second, but it doesn't make any sense, does it?

-His label is seriously so cruel..

-I remember that there are some witnesses and convincing proofs though..

-What kind of company would stain their trainee's name with sexual harassment accusation just to get some attention..

-There are a lot of proofs, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's right, just staying quiet is not the right answer.. It's never too late to step out and reveal the truth..
trazy.com