Klook.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

,

JTBC Monsta X-Ray to produce the second season because of good responses it got from the first season

MonstaX's Monsta X-Rays.

The PD and script writers saw Monsta X's episode of Idol TV Fan Heart Attack and decided to cast him for their own variety show. Since the first season of the show got a lot of good responses, they decided to make another season of it. 

The famous episode of the show is:
반응 좋아서 시즌2 제작되는 jtbc 아이돌 예능.jpg | 인스티즈
반응 좋아서 시즌2 제작되는 jtbc 아이돌 예능.jpg | 인스티즈
반응 좋아서 시즌2 제작되는 jtbc 아이돌 예능.jpg | 인스티즈


반응 좋아서 시즌2 제작되는 jtbc 아이돌 예능.jpg | 인스티즈
반응 좋아서 시즌2 제작되는 jtbc 아이돌 예능.jpg | 인스티즈


There are a lot of non-fans who watch this show and find it really interesting
반응 좋아서 시즌2 제작되는 jtbc 아이돌 예능.jpg | 인스티즈
반응 좋아서 시즌2 제작되는 jtbc 아이돌 예능.jpg | 인스티즈
It will start airing on July 13th at 7PM KST


-Oh.. I watched all of the episodes because it's really fun and interesting. I'm totally going to watch the season 2 too!

-I'm not even their fan but I watch every shows that they guested on..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I'm so happyㅠㅠ

-I can't wait for July 13th..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. They're going to have another season of it??? Hul hul.. I'm totally going to watch it..

-I've been re-watching that show these days even though I'm not their fanㅠㅠㅠ

-I really love this show..ㅠㅠ

-Hul hul hul, I'm so going to watch this!! I regret for not watching the show when it aired and found out about it once it already ended..ㅠㅠ

-I will be looking forward to it!!

-Salute to the script writers and PD of the show ^^7..

-This is going to be so fun..ㅋㅋ I'm expecting a lot from this show!

-I cried watching that Cleopatra Game because it was too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously thought my stomach was going to explode from all of the laughter during that episode with BTOBㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Good good.. I'm going to watch it!

-Hul.. I need to watch it..ㅋㅋ I'm not their fan but I have to admit that they're really funny..

-I got nagged by my parents because I laughed too hard when I watched that episode with BTOBㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com