Klook.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

How will you feel if you go to your bias' concert and this is what you see?

최애 콘서트에 간 당신, 쿠크 깨진다vs안깨진다 | 인스티즈
A lot of physical contact with a woman, but in a concert.

How will you react to it?
For me, I probably would step out from the venue while crying.


-Watch the stage with tears in my eyes....

-I've watched musical shows for a several times, it doesn't matter anymore to me..ㅎ

-I think I probably would let out a really heavy and long sigh..

-I don't care if it's for musical show, but not for concert. I think I probably would complain about it until the show ends..

-I would've hated it before, but I'm fine with it now!

-I'm probably going to watch it while crying, eventhough my heart is fluttering..

-I hate it.. I attend the concert to see my oppa.. I personally really dislike it when the backdancers do some fanservices and stuffs..

-There's nothing I can do beside being jealous..

-If I knew that would happen, I wouldn't attend the concert in the first place..ㅠㅠ My heart is not prepared yet..

-You guys are taking this too seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-In their own concert?? I think I'm gonna hate it..

-I'm going to my bias' concert to see my own bias'.. I wouldn't like to see that in their concert.

-My heart is going to break to pieces..

-I probably would drop my jaw and watch it while cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My bias is still a baby, he's not allowed to do these things..^^
trazy.com