Klook.com

Monday, July 3, 2017

, , , , ,

A hardcore fan jumped into the stage on PD101 concert


[+406][-9]

1. [+81][-1] I don't want to lose the interactions between Yoo Seonho and Hwang Minhyun..

2. [+70][-1] Seonho wanted to kiss the Emperor, but the Emperor kept on avoiding himㅋㅋ

3. [+63][-1] Look at how he jumped into Minhyun's arms, it's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ And the way Minhyun received him into his arms and rocked him up and down is seriously so heart-fluttering.. I like the chemistry between these two..ㅠㅠ

4. [+34][-0] Can someone tell Seonho that he's to tall for thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Poor Minhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+33][-0] Fans noticed that both Lai Guan Lin and Seonho kept on sticking to their favorite hyungs all the timeㅋㅋㅋ The way Seonho clings on Minhyun is seriously so cute.. I'm gonna miss themㅜㅜ

6. [+29][-0] Seonho looks exactly that huge dog who has no idea that he already grows up so big and keeps on clinging to its owner..

7. [+28][-0] Let this combination alive forever..

8. [+27][-0] Let's ask Seonho the reason why he likes Minhyun so much later in his Vapp!! I'm really curious!! I wonder if we have the same reason~~

9. [+27][-2] I hope today is not the last day for us to see the interactions between these twoㅠㅠ Please tell me that they're going to do a Vapp together somedayㅠㅠ And has Minhyun fulfilled his promise to treat my baby some meat?ㅠㅠ

10. [+25][-0] He finally succeeded on kissing Minhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute<3
trazy.com