Klook.com

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

,

Innisfree's creative advertisement

I'm sure one of the employees in Innisfree is a fangirl

SBLud
IGFnb
lQGFi
epndn
JMMCJ
PcZJk


-F*ck.. They all look so pretty..

-I still can't get rid of Ong Sungwoo's 'I'm Hungry' scene from my head..ㅋㅋ

-Ong Sungwoo is so freaking handsome..

-Daniel looks so cute..

-Guan Lin looks cute.. and Ong Sungwoo really does look like a model here..

-That little chick and peach looks so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Daehwis' mustache looks so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hwang Minhyun looks pure and innocent~~

-I don't see what's so creative about this but they all look so handsome in these pictures~

-I love these pictures~~ 

-Minhyun's crown..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ong Sungwoo is so cute, I think I might die..ㅠㅠ

-They all look so handsome, refreshing, and cute!!

-Park Jihoon is so freaking handsome..

-Kyaa.. They all look so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That mustache is seriously so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Daniel looks like a puppy.. It's so cute..
trazy.com