Klook.com

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

, ,

Song Joongki and Song Hyekyo to get married this October



-Hul..

-That was very unexpected but I sincerely congratulate them on their wedding<3<3

-I'm so jealous of them.. Congratulations!

-Is this real..?

-Hul.. They really look cute together~ Congratulations!ㅠㅠ<3

-Whoa.. They're getting married..?

-Hul.. Hul.. This is somehow really surprising for me..

-Then they shouldn't have denied all of the dating rumors back then.. But still, congratulations!

-I didn't see this coming at all.. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body right now..

-Hul.. Congratulations.. This news was so out of blue so I'm still kind of shocked..ㅠㅠ

-What.. They kept on denying their dating rumors and yet they're getting married this October..

-Unbelievable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a big fan of Song Joongki, I sincerely congratulate both of them on their wedding!! Be happyㅎㅎ

-Whoa.. I knew it all along that they were dating but didn't expect them to get married.. Unbelievable.. Anyway, congratulations!!

-Didn't their companies deny all of the dating rumors..?

-Am I still dreaming right now..????

-What..???

-I..am..very..sad..
trazy.com