Klook.com

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

, ,

The trainee who made it to top 35 in PD101 but still has no official activities from his company

is The Vibe Label's Kim Taedong

Taedong is well-known for his perfectly shaped triangle,

and the nickname 'King of Hold Me', since he did the 'Hold me hold me' part really well

He's also that trainee who flew from F class to A class in the first evaluation!!
He was the center for 'Mansae' and ranked #2 in the group battle evaluation.

He showed a drastically different side from Mansae during Shape of You and gained himself the nickname 'Day Taedong' and 'Night Taedong'

He barely got any screen time in the show, but he managed to make it up until top 35 with his outstanding dancing skills.
But since his company is really bad at doing their work, he still hasn't done any official activities until this second.
I'm really jealous of the other trainees who already started opening their own VApp Channels, doing interviews, guesting on TV shows, etc.

That's why I'm writing this post because I'm afraid he will get forgotten at this rate.
He's really good-looking,

friendly,

and tall.

He's too good to be locked up in his company's dungeonㅠㅠ
Taedong, just quit your companyㅠㅠ

[+536][-16]

1. [+57][-0] What is Taedong up to?? The other trainees are busy with interviews, V App Broadcast, pictorials, etc and he's just playing around..

2. [+51][-1] Taedong is really cool, I was surprised to see him on 'Shape of You' performance.. I really hope his company will plan him something to do, maybe in a project or something else..

3. [+44][-0] He's really handsome, it's just the camera that doesn't do it justice, and on top of that he also has a really outstanding dancing skills. I went to their concert and was taken aback by how good he is at singing.. I agree, he's indeed too good to be locked up in his company's dungeon..ㅠㅠ

4. [+24][-0] Guys..ㅜㅜ Taedong, along with Donghan, Yongguk, and Kenta, will do a V Live Broadcast on July 10th at 10PM KST..ㅠㅠ

5. [+22][-0] I have nothing to explain about his dancing skills.. And for his singing skills, even one of the trainers, Shin Yumi, praised him for having a really beautiful voice. Why does his company keep him in their dungeon.. Taedong-ah..

6. [+18][-0] He hasn't left his label yet..?ㅠㅠㅠ I miss him..

7. [+16][-0] Taedong will be doing a V Live Broadcast on July 10th at 10PM with KenCallTaeHo! They will be doing a Mukbang or something, so make sure to watch it!!ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+10][-0] I'm afraid his fans will leave him because they're tired of waiting him..ㅠ This is the right time for Taeho to grab the chance and shine, I wonder why his company still hasn't realized that yet..

9. [+10][-1] I've been keeping my eyes on him since Boys24.. He amazed me with his amazing dancing skills.. Please do something soon, I will be waiting for you..

10. [+9][-0] Taedong-ah, just quit your company..ㅠㅠ The Vibe Label, please tell him something to do... Why are you giving no work to this beautiful boyㅠㅠ
trazy.com