Klook.com

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

, ,

Jennie: You should be studying~.gif

Jennie: You're in your senior year and yet you're hereㅠㅠ You should be studying~


-Hul.. She's so cuteㅋㅋ

-She looks like that cat in Alice in The Wonderland..

-So cuteㅠㅠ Look at her expressions..

-Hul.. Look at her expressions..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy.. She's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-I suddenly can see Yura in her..ㅋㅋㅋ

-No. I'm not going to study. I prefer to stare at Jennie for the whole day~

-I can see a little bit of GFriend's Umji in her..

-Ah.. Jennie, why are you so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I thought she was a very chic and scary person back then.. But she's actually just a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't focus on studying because of you..ㅠㅠ

-I thought she was my mother for a second..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at those hand gestures..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so cute.. I like all of Black Pink's members..ㅠㅠ

-I've seen her in person before and she really does look like a cat..

-What is this feeling.. I think I'm in love..

-My heart....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-ㅠㅠ I can't breathe..
trazy.com