Klook.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

,

Will it be too much if I give this to the guy I like?

(T/N: The OP and the guy she mentions here are in 'Some' relationship. They both like each other but not dating)

I'm going to meet him after school tomorrow and I want to give this to him.
'I saw someone selling this on the street and bought it because it looks like you'..ㅋㅋ Does it sound okay?

+) I just went home and I already gave that candy to him and said that I bought it because it looks like him. He smiled so bright and said thank you!

[+95][-7]

1. [+47][-2] What the heck, you're so cuteㅋㅋㅋ I bet he will have a fatherly-smile on his face when you give it to him laterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+30][-0] It's not even a one-sided love, so why not?

3. [+22][-0] Why don't you say something like "Hey look, it's cute right?ㅎㅎ You can have it"?

4. [+11][-0] I bet he will be very happy to receive it..

5. [+10][-2] This reminds me of my friend.. She did the same thing and dated him right away on the same day..

6. [+7][-0] The OP is so sweet..ㅎㅎ

7. [+5][-0] That's so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+5][-1] The candy looks cute...ㅋㅋㅋ But I bet it tastes bad.. ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+3][-0] I'm sure he will ask his friends whether if he really does look like Doraemon or not after receiving that from youㅋㅋㅋ The OP is seriously so cuteㅋㅋ

10. [+3][-0] I'm 100% sure he would love it!

trazy.com