Klook.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

, , ,

Bride of The Water God releases Krystal's poster



-She's so beautiful..

-I'm really looking forward to this drama.. I hope it won't disappoint me..

-The font..

-Her aura..ㄷㄷ

-That caption next to her face really reminds me of Cheese In The Trap's posters..

-Whoa.. She's a goddess..

-Soojung is a goddess..ㅠㅠ She's so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Not a fan of the poster, but Soojung looks amazing..

-Ugh.. They should've left out those fonts..

-Her face sparkles like stars..ㅜㅜ

-This is so different with the original version of Bride of The Water God..

-The only thing that looks good in the poster is Soojung's visual..

-She's seriously so pretty.. I'm looking forward to it..

-Is this a horror, thriller drama?

-Remove the captions..ㅜㅜ I only want to see Soojung..

-Oh My God.. Soojung-ah, you can have me..

-It looks like a pictorial from a magazine..ㅠㅠ

-She looks gorgeous..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com