Klook.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

, , ,

Kang Daniel was born with the ability to draw people in


[+448][-25]

1. [+138][-2] That's the reason why Daniel has a strong fandom.. His haters don't understand what makes his fans like him so much, well actually.. You can't stop falling for him once you're in love with him..

2. [+109][-4] Everything about him is flawless.. except for his company.

3. [+106][-1] He looks outstanding even when he only appears on screen for a second..

4. [+50][-0] I agree, he doesn't even need to try.. I haven't been getting some proper sleep ever since I started liking him..

5. [+41][-0] Just when I'm about to die because of his cuteness, he drives me crazy with his sexiness, and messes up my mind with his handsomeness..

6. [+40][-0] I agree.. Not to mention that he's really good at understanding the concept of the songs given to him. In short words, he's different from the others.. I can't see anybody else beside him..

7. [+39][-0] The more I look at him, the deeper I fall for him.. It's just so strange..

8. [+33][-0] He looks strangely sexy.. He really does look sexy, but in an unique way..ㅠㅠ

9. [+29][-0] His smile melts my heart down..

10. [+28][-0] He's so annoying..ㅋㅋㅋ I can't stop falling in love with him, it's annoyingㅋㅋㅋ What am I doing at this age..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com