Klook.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

, ,

Wanna One's Lee Daehwi Reps, "Leaked nude pictures of Lee Daehwi? It's just someone who looks like him"



-Daehwi is still young.. Just imagine how surprised and deeply wounded he is because of the rumor..ㅠㅠ

-Sue them all, Brand New Music!!

-What are you doing to a 17 years old boy..

-I was so upset when I saw this article.. Leave Daehwi aloneㅠㅠ Why are you uploading articles about it.. I'm afraid Daehwi might see this..ㅠㅠ

-Hul..???? I hope his company will sue them all.. Don't you dare to disturb my Daehwi..

-Whoa.. He's still an underage.. This upsets me so much..

-Why are you doing this to a young boy like him..ㅠㅠ

-I can't believe people are spreading this kind of rumors about a young boy like Daehwiㅠㅠ Please stop..

-Even me, who's not his fan, knows that it's not him..ㅋㅋ I bet those who spread the rumors didn't even check if it's really him or not.. 

-I wonder why did they spread such rumors about Daehwi.. He must be really shocked..

-You guys are seriously too cruel..

-Those haters have crossed the lines.. What do they think they're doing..

-What's wrong with people these days.. All they do is trying to bring harm to Produce 101 participants..

-I'm really worried he might see all of these posts..

-Daehwi, please don't get wounded by things like this..ㅠㅠ Please..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com