Klook.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

, ,

One of my friends still uses this kind of phoneㅋㅋ

It's still working perfectly, she still can make a call and send a text with that phone.
It can even take pictureㅎㅎ


[+151][-7]

1. [+99][-6] She has Yoo Seonho's picture as her backgroundㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny to think that she must've downloaded the picture from her computer and then send it to her phone afterwards..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+39][-53] Crazy.. F*ck.. That's so freaking cool.. Do primary school students these days even know that thing..?

3. [+30][-0] My friend still uses this phone..ㅋㅋㅋ It's so freaking fancy, the phone will flip open if you push the button on the sides of it...ㅋㅋ

4. [+16][-0] Crazy.. That's a slide phone.. I really miss using those kind of phones lately..

5. [+11][-0] I'm 26 years old now and I still remember using the same type of phone back then when I was 15 years oldㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+8][-0] I like old phones better.. I hate being a smartphone's slave..

7. [+7][-0] Yoo Seonhoㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+6][-0] Crazy..ㅋㅋㅋ I also have the similar one in my house!

9. [+4][-0] Look at how she uses Yoo Seonho's picture as the background..ㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋ

10. [+4][-2] Oh Gosh.. That's our Seonho right there!

trazy.com