Klook.com

Sunday, September 11, 2016

, ,

A gif of Exo's new member practicing for his debut stage

They revealed their new song and choreography today in Bangkok



-Ah.. Seok Oppaㅠㅠ

-I'm looking forward to his debut stage!!

-Was the last picture taken by Jaeseok's fansite?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seok-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. But why does he look so skinnyㅠㅠㅠㅠ Look at his cheeks.. I'm concerned about his healthㅠㅠㅠ

-I decided to stan him right away after seeing him today..

-Amazing.. Seems like I'm going to stan this group soon..

-Oppa.. You can have meㅠㅠ

-Yooneunim is so amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seok Oppa.. You're my bias from now on..

-I like him so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-Seems like our Seok Oppa is losing a lot of weight because he put all of his effort on his debut stage..ㅠㅠ Please take care of your health..ㅠㅠ

-Seok Oppa<3<3 There's no exit once you fall for him..

-Hul..

-Jaeseok Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seok has the best visual in this group..

-Ah.. But our Seok is too skinnyㅠㅠ

-That was his debut.. and also his last stage with Exo..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oppa, you're so handsome!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He already has a fansite..??? Whoa.. Amazing..

-Oppa.. You don't know how long I've waited for your debut stageㅠㅠ

-Seok hyung.. Seokcrush..

-He's my bias<3

-He's my bias from now onㅠㅠ Seok oppa..ㅎㅎ I feel so nice because I can call him 'Oppa'ㅎㅎㅎ

-Hul........I'm having a heart attack..
trazy.com