Klook.com

Monday, September 12, 2016

, ,

A male idol with an unexpected fashion sense

Seventeen's Woozi (21 years old, Vocal team's leader) makes me let out a motherly smile unconciously whenever I see him. I will make a compilations of him wearing casual clothes here:





(click the link for more pictures and gifs)

-Hul.. I guessed that it's going to be an article about Jihoon just by reading the titleㅠㅠ

-He's so cute.. I can feel myself stanning him slowly but surely..

-Jihoonㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh.. My style..

-Whoa.. He really knows how to dress himself..

-He knows what kind of clothes look good of him.. 

-It looks like he stole some of those clothes from another members who are tall in his groupㅋㅋㅋ Why are all of his clothes over-sized?ㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅠㅠ Anyway, he has a similar fashion sense with Min Yoongi..

-Why do people think that his fashion sense is 'unexpected'?
  -It's because he looks like a baby, yet he has a very good fashion sense..

-Jihoon is indeed really good at dressing himself.. His fashion sense are so good it makes me want to buy the same thing..

-Our Jihoon's fashion senseㅠㅠㅠ I love you

-I know rightㅠㅠㅠ Our Jihoon is the best!

-Whoa.. All of his clothes are so pretty..

-My man..

-He really has a good fashion sense..!

-Hoon-ah.. Our Hoonie.. Everything about him is perfect..

-He looks so good in casual clothesㅠㅠ Our Jihoon is the bestㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. His fashion sense is totally my type..

-I agree that Lee Jihoon is a fashion peopleㅋㅋ His sense is *thumbs up*

-Lee Jihoon needs to reveal his wardrobe to the public.. It's not my first or second time wanting to buy something that he wears..

-Hul.. I knew this post would be about Jihoon!

-Jihoon-ah.. I love you..

-I'm as tall as Jihoon.. I want to have a good fashion sense like him..

-I guesssed it right.. That it would be about Jihoon..

-One thing I learn from Jihoon is that the only thing that matters is not height, but body proportions..

-Jihoon is a fashionista, right?ㅠㅠ

-Such a cutieㅠㅠㅠ He's totally my typeㅠㅠㅠ

-Yoongi and Jihoon both have a very similar fashion sense.. I might die if they were seen in a frame with casual clothes..

-Why does he make my flutter so much..

-Whoa.. I really like his fashion sense.. 

-The day Jihoon wears something pink = The day I die

-I personally think Jihoon should do a closet tour on VApp..

-He's such a baby..

-He's the best..

-It's my first time seeing a cute idol like him.. I mean.. how could an adult look that cute..? He even has a good fashion sense..

-He's so sexy..

-Let's get married, Jihoon-ah!!!!




trazy.com