Klook.com

Monday, September 12, 2016

,

A group who has a very unique culture in their fandom

Is Seventeen.
The fansite masters are selling calendar (Season Greeting), and they're not charging any shipping fees to the buyers who live in the same hometown with the Seventeen's members.

Love Blind: Free shipping fee to Namyang-ju, Gyeonggi-do (Hoshi's hometown)

Russian Blue: Free shipping fee too Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do (Mingyu's hometown)

Boo_mommys/Day Dream: Free shipping fee to Jeju Island (Seungkwan's hometown)

WannaU: Free shipping fee to Changwon-si, South Gyeongsang (Wonwoo's hometown)

SoBrilliant: Free shipping fee to Iksan, Jeollabuk-do  (Dino's hometown)


-Whoa.. I live in Changwon..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It must be nice for their fans.. I'm so jealous of this fandom..

-Ah.. The fansite masters are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe that Wonwoo is from Changwon.. Oh my goodness..

-A fansite master of Beast's Dujun also does the same thing! Free shipping fee to Ilsanㅎㅎ

-Whoa.. There's someone in Seventeen who's from Iksan.. 

-Huk.. It must be hard to not charge any shipping fee to Jeju Island..

-Please release Seokmin's Season Greeting as soon as possible!!!

-Whoa.. Hul.. It must be a big burden for them to not charge any shipping fee to Jeju Island.. So amazing..

-Will they not charge any shipping fee to LA as well??

-Is it true that The8 is the guy who sings 'I wonder how can you be so pretty~'?  I thought he was Korean..!!

-Whoa.. This is so coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Such a nice idea..

-Is our fandom the only fandom who has this culture??

-Huk..?? Are we the only one who have this culture???

-Hul.. I didn't know that we're the only fandom who does this..

-I thought the other fandoms also do the same thing..

-Hul.. I would be so grateful if BTS' fandom also does the same thing..

-Whoa.. Such a cool culture..

-Hul.. I like it so much..

-Chan-ah thank youㅠㅠㅠ For being raised in the same town with meㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. This is so cool.. Amazingㅋㅋ



trazy.com