Klook.com

Sunday, September 11, 2016

, ,

Netizens think that Wendy looks prettier now that she lost some weight

She already looked pretty before she lost weight..

She went on a diet and now.. She becomes a living doll..ㅠㅠㅠ


I'm rooting for you, Red Velvet..


-You can have me..ㅠㅠ

-She doesn't have to lose weight to look pretty, thoughㅠㅠ 

-Seungwan-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-How many kgs did she lose..?

-Hul?? I've always thought that she looks pretty but now that she lost some weight, she becomes prettier.. Oh my god..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so prettyㅠㅠ

-Seungwan-ah.. I love youㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She really does look like a doll..

-She's pretty no matter what she doesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Her skin tone is really pretty.. and so is her face..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. But she looked so pretty today..

-Hul.. She's so freaking pretty.. She looks innocent and pure at the same time..

-Seungwan is getting prettier as the time passes by..

-She looks like my friend the more I stare at her picture..

-Whoa.. She's so freaking pretty.. I mean it..

-She looks like a fairy..

-Look at her arms..

-She has the type of face that I really like..

-I literally went 'Huk..' when I saw the 4th picture.. Seungwanie is so prettyㅠㅠ

-She already lost so much weight.. I hope she won't lose more weight now..

-She's getting prettierㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Looks like she's back to her old body during her early debut days!

-I personally think Wendy is the most attractive member in RV.. How should I put this into words.. She has a kind and innocent energy vibes around her..??

-Seungwan is a fairyㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Hul.. She's so so so pretty...

-I like that hair color on her..

-Goddess..

-Ah.. She's so pretty, it doesn't make any sense..

-I personally think that Wendy is the prettiest member in RV.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I like her so much..

-Our Seungwanie is so skinnyㅠㅠㅠ You don't have to lose any more weight, okay?ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She seriously looks like a doll..


trazy.com