Klook.com

Saturday, September 10, 2016

, ,

Joy's current hairstyle gets divided opinions from netizens

I can see that RV's fans have divided opinions about God-Joy's 'yellow' hair.. But it looks good on her for me.. 
She's exploding with her cuteness evetytime I see her these days.. It makes me want to squish her cheeks..

And Son Seungwan who's looking good nowadays..


-I like it so much!!! She's getting prettier these daysㅠㅠ At first, I couldn't get myself used to see her yellow hair but these days I find her really pretty and I only look for her whenever I watch videos of Red Velvet..!!

-I like itㅠ

-It looks prettyㅠㅠ

-She's so pretty..

-It doesn't look good not because it's Joy, but because of the color itself.. It's so yellow, it makes her look so awkward.. But since Joy is pretty, it looks quite fine..

-She's so cuteㅠㅠ

-She's so cuteㅠㅠ Especially her cheeksㅠㅠ

-That color doesn't suit Joy well, she looks fine because she originally has a pretty face, thoughㅠㅠ I think Wendy has the best hair color for this promotion..

-I'm so jealous of her because she looks good with blonde hairㅠㅠㅠ

-That looks like a wig..

-I like it so much.. I went 'Huk!!' when I first saw her with that hairstyle..

-Honestly.. It doesn't suit her..

-She somehow looks awkward with that hair color..

-I like it so muchㅠㅠ She looks so pretty with that hairstyleㅠㅠ

-Joy is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ
-I don't like her hair but I like her face so much..ㅠㅠㅠ Her visual covers it all..
-She's pretty no matter what hairstyle she has..
-That hairstyle looks good, it somehow only looks good because it's Joy.. It's not easy to look good with that hair color..
-Hul.. She looks pretty, though??
-I don't like her current hairㅠㅠ
-She looks so fresh, cute and pretty with that hair style..
-That hairstyle looks good on her, I like it!
-She looks like Alice.. So pretty..
-I personally think that Joy looks good with dark hair..
-It would be better if she didn't cut her bangs that way.. She looks so pretty in the MV..
-I like it, except the choppy bangs..
-So cute..

-That hair.. looks weird..

-I like it so much.. Especially her bangs..ㅠㅠㅠ She looks like a little kid..

-This hairstyle is fine but Joy looks the best with dark hair..

-The color doesn't suit Joy's skin tone.. It looks weirdㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com