Klook.com

Saturday, September 10, 2016

, , , ,

Face morph of BlackPink's Jisoo and Red Velvet's Irene

An edited picture of their faces.. ㄷㄷ So pretty..

 
-Even the aura is so pretty..
 
-So pretty..
 
-Whoa..
 
-That looks like a picture of a rookie actress..
 
-Hul.. Amazing..

-I have the urge to add Hyeri's face to this picture..

-Hul.. That looks like Taeyeon..

-Whoa.. The two top visual of female idols..

-I can see Black Pink's Jennie in that picture..

-Baechu, Jichu.. I love you..

-Whoa.. So freaking pretty..

-That looks like actress Lee Sunbin..
 
-Black Pink's Jisoo and Red Velvet's Irene look similar in my eyes..
 
-Oh.. I always think that Jisoo is the YG's version of Irene..
 
-Suzy..?
 
-That picture reminds me of Jewerly's Yewon..
 
-That looks like Irene with sharper features..
 
-Whoa.. That girl would probably be the prettiest girl in the world..
 
-That edited picture of Jisoo and Irene reminds me of.. Han Chae Ah..?
 
-I somehow can see Winwin in that picture..

-When you first look at it, you will mostly see Irene's face but if you stare at it for a long time you will see Jisoo as well..ㅠㅠ Pretties..

-But it's cool how I can see Jisoo in that picture, especially the eyes..

-That's an edited picture of two pretty women.. No wonder..

-They both look similar.. not only their faces, but also their vibes..

-That looks like Irene with Jisoo's vibes..

-I want to know how it feels like to have that face.. 

-Hul.. That's just simply a picture of Jisoo.. I only can see her in that picture..

-Pretty + Pretty = Freaking Pretty..

-Their faces are my favorite kind of face..
 
-It would be really nice to live with that face.. Hahah..
 
-That's so impressive..
 
-Whoa.. A Goddess..
trazy.com