Klook.com

Saturday, September 10, 2016

, ,

NCT's Mark shaved his 'seagull' eyebrows

Before





After




-His seagull eyebrows were so cute and it was his own trademark.. His eyebrows look so common and average now that he shaved it off..

-God.. He's so cute..

-Eyebrows are so important..

-His seagull eyebrows were so cute, though.. But he still looks handsome, anyway..

-This baby has turned into an Oppa..

-He looks more handsome now that he changed his eyebrows..

-His seagull eyebrows were so cute..ㅠㅠ

-No..ㅠㅠ Bring it back, babyㅠㅠㅠ

-Seagull.. Please come backㅠㅠ I liked Seagull so much..ㅠㅠ

-I miss his seagull eyebrows..

-Hul.. Amazingㅋㅋ His previous eyebrows looked fine on him, though..

-I like both styles..

-I'm looking for my seagull.. Seagull.. I'm loooking for my cute seagull.. But he looks way more handsome nowㅋㅋㅋ

-I miss his seagull eyebrows but Mark looks good with his current eyebrows..

-He's cute no matter what he does..

-It was his trademark, though..

-I like both, but seagull.. please come back..

-I'm looking for my cute seagullㅠㅠ

-His seagull eyebrows were so cute and it looked good on him, but his current eyebrows make him look more handsome.. In my opinion..

-He has changed his aura from 'innocent and pure boy' into a 'charimastic guy'ㅋㅋㅋ

-His new eyebrows look better on him..

-Noㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His old eyebrows were so cuteㅠㅠ

-He looked so cute with his seagull eyebrows, but he changed into a very handsome young man now that he shaved it off.. Mark is the best..

-His new eyebrows are hundred times better..

-Hul.. Amazing.. He looks better now..

-I think the most important thing that changed his aura here is not is eyebrows, but his hair..

-Huk.. So cute..

-No wonder.. I couldn't recognize him during Chewing Gum promotions..

-Mark is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Minhyung-ie looks pretty no matter what he does<3

-Kya.. He's an Oppa now..

-Give me my seagull back..


trazy.com