Klook.com

Saturday, September 10, 2016

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Male idols whose birthdays are on November 22nd

901122 BTOB's Seo Eunkwang

931122 Monsta X's Kihyun

961122 Seventeen's Woozi

901122 Infinite's Jang Dongwoo

881122 Boys Republic's Wonjun

011122 NCT Dream's Chenle

My favs are in this list..
What happened in November 22nd????


-Oh?? There are 6 male idols who were born on November 22nd..

-Oh.. I don't know anyone beside Kihyun and Woozi..

-Dongwoo-yah..ㅎㅎ

-That's my birthday...ㅎㅎㅎ

-I came here with Jihoon and Chenle in my mind..

-Jihoon-ah.. I clicked this post just too see you..

-Dongwoo-yah.. I love you, my brat<3<3

-Dongwoo and Eunkwang were born in the same year..!!!

-Whoa.. Those are my favorite male idols..

-Seo Eunkwang is the bestㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Woozi-nim's hands are very pretty.. If you have any pictures of his hands, please send me some..

-Jihoon-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. That's cool.. Woozin from Boys24 was also born on November 22nd!

-My Jihoon.. My brat is so cute..

-Chenle-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-November 22nd is the day my men were born..

-I knew Kihyun and Woozi share the same birthday but it's my first time knowing that actually there are a lot of male idols who share the same birthday with them..!

-Silver Light<3

-Whoa.. It's a party!

-What do you mean by what day is November 22nd, it's my birthday..

-Hul.. My birthday is on November 21st..

-Chenle is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Hyekyo's birthday is also on November 22nd!! I know that she's not a male idol, and the age difference between her and the male idols here are big.. I'm just.. saying.. you know..

-What happened to my mom's son..

-Whoa.. Those are the male idols who are good at singing..

-Why does Woozi look so cute in that gif..

-Boys Republicㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought the OP wouldn't put him in this list..

-The day our fairy was bornㅠㅠ My Jihoonㅠㅠㅠ

-My birthday is on 001122..


trazy.com