Klook.com

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Is your name considered as a common name?

Is your name considered as common name? 
My name is very uncommon, there's no one around me who has the same name with me eventhough there's a celebrity who has the exactly same name with me..





[+18][-0]

1. [+55][-1] My name is Kim Minji.. I bet this is the most common name in Korea..

2. [+37][-11] My name is so freaking common..  It's Yoojin, and my last name is very common as well.. It's Lee..

3. [+34][-2] My last name is Kim, and I think that is the most common last name in Korea.. It doesn't sound pretty..

4. [+20][-0] Kim Younghee.. When people first know I got a boyfriend, they commented asking if I broke up with Cheolsoo.. (Korea's version of Romeo and Juliet.....??)

5. [+10][-1] I'm a guy and my name is Lee Byunghoon..

6. [+10][-0] I don't know if it's considered uncommon, but there's no one in my school who has the same name with me..

7. [+9][-0] There are 7 Minjoos in my Ballet Academy including me.. Kim Minjoo, Park Minjoo, Lee Minjoo.. etc.

8. [+8][-0] My name is Kim Jiwon.. My last name is very common and there's at least a kid named Jiwon in each schools in South Korea..

9. [+8][-1] Isn't Jieun the most common name here?? It's my third year having a person who has the same name with me in my class.. My last name is more common than that, anyway..

10. [+7][-0] F*ck.. Yejin.. There are 13 Yejins in my year...
trazy.com