Klook.com

Sunday, September 11, 2016

What should I do to my sister so she can get her right mind back?

I'm a guy and I have a sister who is 5 years younger than me. She has graduated from elementary school and is about to enroll to middle high school now, I know that she's at the age where she wants to be cool and stuffs, but I think she's taking it too far.. That's why I want to share this with you all, Pann readers..

She's my sister but she didn't get any of good genes from my parents, frankly saying.. She's really ugly, she's skinny though.. She's only following ulzzangs on her Facebook and Instagram, she keeps liking their pictures and it seems like she wants to look as pretty as they do.. Everytime she sees them wearing something pretty, she always buy the same thing, she even copies them by buying expensive branded cosmetic products.. She spends a lot of money on clothes..
And she said she's going to change her glasses into the same style as the girl in the picture is using.. I don't know her name so I'm going to upload her picture here..

Our family is not that rich, and yet she's spending money on useless things.. She needs at least 50,000KRW ($45) everytime she hangs out with her friends.. It's a concern for me.. My parents are really worried about her, and they have scolded her for thousand times but it doesn't work.. I'm afraid that her behaviour will get worse once she enters middle high school.. Please tell me what should I do to get her right mind back.. I will post another story on Pann if your advices work.. I will show her all of the comments here, so curse at her if you want to..

[+457][-6]

1. [+203][-1] You're such a blessing to your sister.. She's really lucky to have a caring and matured older brother..

2. [+131][-2] She can't be stopped until she realizes that she's wrong.. The best thing to do now is not to give her any money to spend..

3. [+117][-1] Saying something like 'You're ugly anyway, spending money on expensive clothes and make up won't help you to cover that' won't stop her, she'll want to spend more money on clothes and make up if you keep saying something like that.. Just lead her to the right way slowly..

4. [+30][-0] She won't stop until she realizes that what she's doing is wrong..

5. [+13][-0] Not giving her money to spend is not the right way to solve this problem in my opinion.. Your sister is still young, it's normal for her to be childish and immature.. You have to scold her, tell her that it's not easy to earn money.. It will become a habit if you don't stop her right now, so please scold her while she's still young..

6. [+10][-1] Tell her to wake up, and that she will regret everything she's done right now.. sooner or later..

7. [+9][-10] I'm sorry, but I think you should beat her up so she can get her right mind back..

8. [+9][-0] It's so cool to know that this kind of older brother still exists.. My brother would probably tell me that a gorilla will never able turn into a human, eventhough that gorilla spends a lot of money on clothes and make up.. Or he would probably beat me up to death if I don't listen to his words..

9. [+7][-0] Tell her to stop acting like that when she has a really ugly faceㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her friends will talk and curse about her a lot behind her back..

10. [+4][-0] Take pictures of whatever she's doing right now and show her 5 years later..
trazy.com