Klook.com

Sunday, September 11, 2016

, ,

Seulgi shocks everyone with her tiny waist

+My thoughts on her bangs: I like it so much, it looks like they also dance along to the song when she performs on stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Hul..

-I'm 100% sure she's not a human..

-It's so cute.. The way the OP explains how her bangs also dance along to the song when she performs on stage..

-..Our Seulgi's waist..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so skinny..

-Huk..

-I'm not exaggerating this, but her waist looks like the same size with my thighs..

-She looks so pretty in the last picture..

-She's stick skinnyㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Unbelievable..

-I can't help but always admire her waist whenever I see her on stageㅠㅠ Her bangs are so cute, anywayㅠㅠ

-Seulgi sings as good as the main vocal in the group, she's the best dancer of the group, and she has the best body in the groupㅠㅠ And she also has a very kind personalityㅠㅠ She's one of my favorite female idols..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa..

-Seulgiㅠㅠ

-Her waist is thinner than my thighs..

-Does she even have a ribcage?ㅠㅠ

-Her waist is so thin..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Her bangs suit her so much, I didn't even realize that she has it until the moment I read this post..

-Huk.. The way the OP explains her thoughts on Seulgi's bangs is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so thin..

-Whoa.. Seulgi-ya.. You're too skinny..

-She looks like a paper doll..

-Kang Seulgiㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her bangs are dancing along to the songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seulgi-ya.. You're too skinnyㅠㅠㅠ I saw her in real life before, and she's really skinny.. I'm so scared that she might break her bones in the middle of performingㅠㅠ

-I think it's because her shorts are bigger than her actual size...?

-Do her organs even work properly..?

-I thought my eyes are acting weird..

-Hul.. You.. call that a waist..?

-Amazing..
trazy.com