Klook.com

Sunday, September 11, 2016

, , ,

A rising male idol who has an outstanding visual (personal opinion)


Seventeen's Mingyu ('97liner)
How is he a '97liner?
One thing I'm sure is that he's one of the rising idols these days who have his own aura, despite the fact that he's still young..
And I'm sure that once Seventeen rises higher in the future, he will be popular for his outstanding visual..

(click link for more pictures)
pann 
[+747][-171]
1. [+176][-11] He's so freaking handsome.. I'm curious about his identity.. I should go an look up his name on searching engine..
2. [+161][-7] Thanks for saying that Mingyu is handsome!

3. [+148][-8] Please put a heart attack warning on the title.. My heart is acting weird right now..ㅠㅠ

4. [+78][-0] Mingyu is not just handsome, he's really tall as well.. He's almost 190cm..

5. [+53][-0] Mingyu.. Mingyu.. That's right, he's really handsome..

6. [+49][-1] I can't believe that people are acknowledging Mingyu's visual now..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+48][-2] What's with the downvotes?? He's really handsome.. He has the best visual among the rising male idols nowadays, eventhoug his age shocks me a little bit..

8. [+45][-0] The top 4 rising male idols with outstanding visuals in my opinion are Mingyu, Vernon, Cha Eunwoo, and Jaehyun.. It's my personal opinion, though..

9. [+41][-0] Heart attack..

10. [+38][-1] Thanks for mentioning Mingyu!

trazy.com