Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2016

, , , , ,

The rumoured members of Loen's new girlgroup

Jung Haeri (96) is planned to appear in Idol Master, Cube's ex-trainee

Janey (98) is currently a contestant in Unpretty Rapstar3, was a member of GP Basic and D-Unit

(The announcement of the audition, Kim Yoobin was mentioned here along with Jung Hayoung)
Kim Yoobin (99)
 
 Park Soyeon (99) appeared in Kpop Star2 and Produce 101

+

History's member (Kim Sihyung) and the female trainees in the back,


-Kim Yoobin?!?!?!???!?

-Kim Yoobin is so freaking pretty.. She looks even prettier in real life..

-Kim Yoobin is so pretty but the fact that she's a '99liner is kind of shocking..

-Isn't that Kim Yoobin a celebgram..?

-Hul.. I used to follow Kim Yoobin's Instagram.. I just found out that she's a trainee in Loen..

-So Janey is in Loen.. It's going to be her 3rd time to debut.. I hope she will rise this timeㅠㅠ

-Hul hul.. I'm looking forward to this..

-Hul.. Kim Yoobin.. I thought she was in FNC...

-I'm so jealous.. They're going to be IU's junior..

-Whoa.. I heard a lot of people saying that Kim Yoobin is pretty and now that I see it, she is really pretty.. 

-Hul.. Kim Yoobin is going to debut as a girl group member.. I thought she was going to debut as an actress.. Does she still have her Instagram? Does anyone know her username?

-Hul hul.. I hope things will turn out well for them..

-Hul.. There's a Loen trainee in my school but she's not in this list.. I guess she's not debuting yet..

-Oh? I heard Kim Yoobin is Yoo Yeunjung's bestfriend.. I'm so fascinated..
  -They go to the same school!
  -Yes, Yeri, Yoo Yeunjung and Kim Yoobin were classmates last year..

-What in the world.. She has such a mature look despite the fact that she's only a '99liner..

trazy.com