Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2016

, , , , , , , ,

Fans are so surprised to see these idols (who are labeled as the most bashful idols) hang out together

 Chorong uploads this picture on her Instagram.
These idols are labeled as the most bashful members in their own groups.
It's because the fans rarely see their pictures or interactions with any other idols.
So when the pictures above surfaced online, their fans were really shocked and surprisedㅋㅋㅋ



-Howon-ah!!

-I always get surprised whenever I see Jinyoung interacting with other idols..

-They are all '91liners..

-I can't imagine what will happen when Lee Changsub meets Lee Howon..

-Jinyoung looks like he's the only one who's awkward thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I also want to hang out with themㅠㅠ

-I'm a woman but why do it looks like it would be really heart-fluttering to have a girl friend like Park Chorong..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Their visuals.. bb

-Jinyoung is really close with Hoya but he still looks awkward around Changsubㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jinyoungie is so pretty..

-Pardon me?? Changsub is one of the most bashful idols??

-I support their friendship and interactionsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jinyoung-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Now that I think of it, I don't think I have ever seen any pictures of them interacting with another idols..

-Whoa.. They're hanging out.. Good-looking people are hanging out together..

-What? Is that really Jung Jinyoung?? What in the world..

-I wonder how did they become that close..


















trazy.com