Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2016

New blind items

-C is a member of a boy group, and B is an actress. Both have the same birthday.
-People who knows their relationship will say that they are such an unexpected combinations.
-They have never done any dramas, show, or shot any CFs together. 
-C got B's number through an acquitance and he oftens send her his albums, even the ticket of his concerts.
-C's treatment towards B causes the break up of B and her boyfriend.
-C wore the hoodie that B gave to him as a present (note that he wore it in the middle of summer), and he even went to see B before the rehearsal of his concert. 
-C is currently done with his promotions and preparing for his new album and B is planned to star in movie titled 'Crank In'
 
 
-Wearing a hoodie in the middle of summer..

-Hul.. Who are these?

-Wearing a hoodie in the middle of summer.. I don't know who is this person.. Usually, I'm the only one who doesn't know things like thisㅠㅠ

-These are so detailed but I still have no idea..

-Hul.. I don't know about B and I don't know either about C!

-The source is Pann^^

-My baby admits it himself that he's not dating anyone right now..
  -I know right.. My kid is really busy with his work, he doesn't have time for this..
  -I'm sorry but can anyone tell me who is this about? 
    -Chanyeol! From the start of the post until the end, it's all about him!

-I have no idea about this but the fans seem to know something about this..

-?

-Ah? But these are so detailed.. Can I trust these?

-I'm so suspicious about the sourceㅎㅎㅎㅎ I don't trust any of these..

-These are so detailed yet I know nothing about these..

-I don't trust these~~

-Now that I've read some of the comments.. Exo?

-I know nothing~



trazy.com