Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2016

, , , ,

Mamamoo's Hwasa who becomes a hot issue in 9gagㄷㄷㄷ

I was so surprised when I saw a gif of Hwasa in 9gag so I captured it..
(Hwasa is so popular among the foreigners, they find her very sexy and keep asking her name)


These foreigners are head over heels over Hwasa's sexinessㅋㅋㅋㅋ


pann 
[+1,134][-55]

1. [+179][-7] Hwasa is so sexy and cool.. She looks like a foreigner singer..

2. [+156][-7] Hwasa's look is very sexy and so is her attitude.. You really can't take your eyes off her when she's on stage..

3. [+117][-5] As expected from Hwasa's existence..

4. [+73][-0] Her hip and her legs line is art.. Her thighs are considered as honey thighs but her calves are so thin..

5. [+64][-1] She looks much sexier because she's talented in music..

6. [+61][-0] The foreigner's reactions are so nice.. Queen Hwasa.. I've realized this since a long time ago, she's young but her pose is really no joke.. She just need to sharpen her talent and skills here, and I think she will be able to snatch the US' music industry..

7. [+48][-1] I agree.. She's so sexy in a healthy way like Scarlett Johanson.. She's so glamorous and has the ability to suffocate people..

8. [+48][-0] Hwasa is indeed sexy but her talents are way much sexier..

9. [+45][-0] Hwasa is the member that I like the most in Mamamoo.. She has something that makes her different from the other female idolsㅠㅠ

10. [+36][-0] I don't know why but I can't stop staring at that gif as well..







 

trazy.com