Klook.com

Monday, August 1, 2016

The difference between going to concert in standing section vs seated section

Standing Section

Seated section


-I can relate to thatㅋㅋㅋ

-That's rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You'll lose your mind if you're in standing sectionㅋㅋ

-I thought this was me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My slogan will be all ripped off and crumpled because I usually lose my mind during the concertㅋㅋㅋ

-I wanted to keep my slogan but when realized it.. It's already gone..

-During the ending of the concert, I realized my slogan was ripped off.. I don't know where the other piece went..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. But you actually did well!! I couldn't even raise my slogan..ㅎ

-I think mine was ripped off because my hands were sweating like crazy..

-What is this.. I thought the slogan in the first picture was mineㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At first, I really wanted to take a really good care of it but in the middle of the concert, I lost my mind and it became destroyedㅋㅋㅋ

-My slogan was ripped off because of my sweats, the pieces of it were all over my shirtㅠㅠㅠ

-Mine went gone in the middle of the concert..

-I was hanging on to the fence and stuck around the security so I was really safe the whole timeㅋㅋㅋ

-It felt like I was going to hellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous of those who were in the standing section..

-The standing section this time was hellㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should buy for the seated section next time..

-I was also in standing section and mine is much worse than that.. It looks like a trash now..
trazy.com