Klook.com

Monday, July 4, 2016

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Male idols who were born to be celebrities

It's only my personal opinion, so if you don't like it, just close this tabㅠㅠ

1. Block B's Zico
This guy's rapping skills will make you shiver.. In additional, he's also good at composing songs and writing lyrics.. How can you not fall for him..<3 Not to mention that he's really handsome, Woo Jihoㅠㅠ

2. Bangtan's Suga
I personally think that Suga was also born to be a celebrity.. He's a good rapper and really squishy~<3

3. Exo's Baekhyun
Isn't he the representative example of male idols who were born to be celebrities.. He's really famous for it.. What would he do if he wasn't a celebrity now.. He has a lot of fans and he also loves his fans so much<3 And he's really cute because he has this puppy-look in his faceㅠㅠㅠㅠ<3

4. Seventeen's Woozi
He's good at composing songs and writing lyrics, he's also very squishy.. And because he has a small figure, it makes me want to protect him.. He's the real stan-attractor hereㅠㅠㅠ<3

5. ZE:A's Kwanghee
I was concerning whether to put him in this list or not, but I decided to put him because he's a funny person.. I hope he will rise in the future!

6. Infinite's Sunggyu
Isn't he also famous for his treatment to his fans? He's really cute.. And he can change from 'Guy next door' to 'so f*cking handsome' in a matter of second especially when he sings..<3

If you have any other opinions, please let me know by leaving a comment~~~~<3
 +) I wanted to put GD in this list but there's no space leftㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sorry, VIPs.. GD was born to be a celebrity<3

pann 
[+49][-18]

1. [+61][-9] Min Suga was born to sleep


2. [+36][-4] Sunggyu<3





3. [+36][-4] Thank you for mentioning Sunggyu<3 He was really good at studying, he even ranked 2nd when he was on 11th grade, but since his dream was to be a singer, he worked hard for it and look at him now, he's a successful Nell's fanboy nowㅎㅎ And he's a tsundere, eventhough he treats his fans like that, he's actually taking a good care of themㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


4. [+17][-0] Sunggyu was born to tease his dongsaengsㅎㅎ





5. [+15][-1] GD

6. [+13][-1] I expected to see GD in this list..

7. [+12][-1] Where did this person go?


8. [+10][-2] Thank you for mentioning Baekhyun<3

9. [+8][-1] I'm not a VIP but I expected to see him in this list so I was flustered when I didn't see him here..

10. [+8][-4] Agree.. I'm really curious what would Baekhyun be if he wasn't a celebrity now..

trazy.com