Klook.com

Monday, July 4, 2016

,

Who said Seventeen has a perfect synchronization?

Ok.....

[+32][-119]

1. [+83][-3] Don't you think the concept for their recent comeback is 'perfect synchronization'?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny to see you trying to hate them on everything they doㅋㅋ

2. [+75][-4] They released another teaser, have you seen that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're cool right?ㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for raising the view counts, and watching their videos too much because you will end up stanning them~~

3. [+35][-3] Why are they getting a lot of hate these days?ㅋㅋ The song is already out! Listen to it even for once<3 Seventeen, let's rise! Their song this time is really excitingㅋㅋ

4. [+19][-0] I've said it before in fan-talk, more than perfect synchronization they always have this performance-like stage.. A lot of carats agree with me.. I knew that there would be post like this! Ah, but since you've seen the teaser and the MV, stream to their songs as well~

5. [+17][-0] *sighs*

6. [+17][-1] Isn't this considered as perfect synchronization?ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+17][-0] I'm in the middle of streaming their song right now.. I've always thought that Dokyeom is really good at singing but now that he has a falsetto part in this song, I'm sure that he's really talented.. Their concept this time is very refreshing and nice~~ㅋㅋ I also like it because Mingyu has a lot of parts in this songㅋㅋ S.Coups looks so good in the MV.. That hair color really suits him since his skin tone is very light.. So freaking handsome!

8. [+15][-0] Yeah


9. [+14][-0] I'm not their fan but I couldn't get that 'Very nice~~' part out of my headㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+13][-1] If this is not considered as perfect synchronization then tell me what is this..

trazy.com