Klook.com

Monday, July 4, 2016

These are definitely woman's legs, right?

My boyfriend told me he was going to have a lunch with his friend on Saturday, so I let him go and he sent me a proof picture of it..
But no matter how I look at that picture, the legs of the person who was sitting next to him really looked like a woman's legs.. 
Something about the picture is really weird so I zoomed in and I'm really sure that those are a woman's legs. Here is the screen capture of the picture my boyfriend sent that I already zoomed in.

So I asked him if he went to have a lunch with a woman but he said it was a man..

Those are women's pants, though?
And the legs are absolutely a woman's legs..

But he kept saying that those are a man's legs and that friend of his usually wears something like that.

But still, no matter how I look at that picture.. It's just a woman's legs..

What kind of gay person who would wear pants like that..

So I pointed off the bag, but he said it was a man's bag..
It's definitely a woman's legs, even if I just grab someone who pass by me and ask them, they would answer that it was a woman's legs..

So I told him that I'm going to post this online, he hesitated for a second but then he told me to just post it online..

If you saw this picture without any explanation, you would think those are a woman's legs right?

[+188][-2]

1. [+112][-1] It's a woman. No men would sit with their legs closed like that.. And also, no men would put their bag on their laps..

2. [+98][-1] It's definitely a woman..ㅋㅋ

3. [+82][-6] Men have balls, they can't sit like that.

4. [+34][-0] This is why people say that stupid men can't have an affairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+30][-1] Those are a woman's legs.. Judging from the pants, how she sits, how she puts her bag on her lap, and also that polkadot umbrella next to her..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And if he went out with a man, wouldn't he have at least a bottle of alcohol there..? Ah, but since it's lunch they won't be having alcohol right..

6. [+25][-0] Just judging from how she puts her bag on her lap, isn't she absolutely a woman? I thought men don't put their bags on their laps like that..

7. [+19][-0] And that polkadot umbrella next to her is a woman's umbrella~~~ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+18][-1] I'm 100% sure it's a woman.

9. [+15][-0] If I was you, I wouldn't make a big fuss of it if he didn't lie about going with a guy friend..ㅋㅋ They're not going to have a drink together, it's just a lunch, why did he have to lie? What kind of relationship do they have until he had to lie?

10. [+7][-0] Your boyfriend is amazingly so shameless.. It's a woman..
trazy.com