Klook.com

Monday, June 13, 2016

,

You can tell that this group has a lot of members by looking at the number of the spoons they bought

Spoons: (Flowing)
there is no exact translation of this word

Seventeen, a group with 13 members.
They're using those spoons all at onceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-How can Mingyu looks cool just by holding a plastic bag..

-Why are those spoons 'flowing'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They look so cute just by holding a bunch of spoonsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does this look so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The part-time worker in the store must be taken abackㅋㅋㅋ 'Why did they take a lot of spoons'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I came to see the spoonsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeungkwan's face in the gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at those spoonsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who ends up staring at Mingyu's thigh...

-Why is this cute?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's just some boys holding a bunch of spoonsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-'How many spoons shall I give you?' '13!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My brats.. What are you eating.. Eat a lot..

-I adore you, Seventeen..

-Wow, that's a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm imagining all of those kids sitting in a circle just to eat ice cream...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Must be cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Is holding a bunch of spoons something to be called cute..? I'm going crazy
 
trazy.com