Klook.com

Monday, June 13, 2016

, , ,

Lay's situation in China

My uncle works in a management bussiness in around Taiwan and China. He told me that there are a lot of Chinese companies who are trying to take Lay more that anyone could have ever expected. One of those companies once offered him a contract worth 113Billions but he compeletely ignored them, he doesn't even let them contact him and my uncle said that SM is currently taking a legal action for it. Lay said he's going to stick with Exo no matter what and he's going to reject all of those brokers. I'm a fan of an actor, but my friend told me to ask this to my uncle, so I did!


-So coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-ㅠㅠㅠAh, I really love you, Yixingㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Yixingㅠㅠ I'm currently tearing up while eating because of thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Xinglelujah!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Yixingㅠㅠㅠ He must be having hard time because of those bad peopleㅠㅠ But he seems to be feeling better nowㅠㅠ Fighting!

-ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLay-yaㅠㅠㅠ


note: I can't open another page of the comments:/ I will update this post as soon as I can open it!
trazy.com