Klook.com

Monday, June 13, 2016

, , ,

The amount of birthday cakes and wreaths that he gets for his birthday will make you gasp

Seventeen's Jun
There are around 65 of them in total!


-How is he going to eat all of those cakes..

-I didn't get any birthday cake for my birthday this year.. Give me one..

-Who is he?

-Moon Junhui! Thanks for being born to this world<3

-Ah.. I'm tearing up.. Why did I bother to worry about his birthday.. Junhui-ya, happy birthday!

-Moon Junhui, it must have been hard for you to work on an unfamiliar country, happy birthday!

-Junhui-ya, happy birthday. Thank you for debuting in Koreaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Seems like their stomach will burst out.. Happy birthday, Junhui-ya!

-Junhui-ya, did you eat all of these well?? Let's stay together for the rest of our lives, I'm not going to run away from you<3<3

-Our Junhui, let's only walk on path full of diamonds in the future..

-Juni, happy birthday!!!!!

-Looks like there would still be left-overs even all of the staffs help him to eat those..

-Junhui-ya, happy birthday<3 Let's only see pretty things from now on<3

-Junhui-ya.. Happy birthday.. Thank you for being born in this world and I'm really grateful that you debuted as a member of Seventeenㅠㅠ Let's stay together for the rest of our lives!

-Is this that person who sings 'Should I post question online'?
  -No.. That's The8's part!

-How will they manage to eat all of those cakes..? There's nothing they can do except to throw them out, since those are food..
trazy.com